If you’d like to lower your energy costs and reduce negative impact on the environment, then you’ll want to switch to Energy Star products. Energy Star is a program developed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that certifies high-performing products, homes, and buildings for their superior energy efficiency. Today, the most reputable and environmentally conscious businesses strive to become Energy Star certified, which is exactly what we have done at Legacy Remodeling.
Why Energy Star Ratings are Important
“Partnering with Energy Star is part of our commitment to helping our customers to lower both their energy bills and their environmental impact by offering the most energy efficient products available today." – Jeff Moeslein, Owner of Legacy Remodeling
Legacy Remodeling is a family-owned Pittsburgh remodeling company – one that has reached for expectation soaring service and products since 1987. Over the last twenty years alone, Energy Star has saved U.S. families and businesses more than $362 billion on utility bills while reducing harmful emissions by over 2 billion metric tons! As part of our mission to deliver the best windows, doors, siding, roofing, and more, we’re proud to partner with Energy Star to ensure our remodelers use energy-efficient products.
In addition to providing customers with innovative, eco-friendly products, there are many other reasons why thousands of businesses turn to Energy Star including:
· Energy performance assessments
· Adoption of energy management strategy
· Learning ways to save energy, cut costs, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
· Earn recognition for their energy-saving efforts
Legacy Remodeling’s Energy Star Partnerships Pass Savings to You
Making sound home improvement decisions is important, which is why experts recommend use of Energy Star products. At Legacy Remodeling, we offer only the best for our customers including:
· Window and door products that are highly-recognized by Energy Star, such as Pro Via Doors, a four-time Energy Star Partner of the Year, and Soft Lite Windows, the 2016 winner of the Energy Star Most Efficient Product designation.
· Metal roofing solutions recognized by Energy Star for their ability to keep cooling costs down in the summer as they absorb less solar radiation.
· Energy-efficient siding installations that include home wrap and optional insulated siding.
At Legacy Remodeling, we look for ways to enhance our home remodeling services, so our customers can benefit from the most economically-sound and environmentally-innovative products on the market! If you’d like to upgrade your windows, doors, roofing, or siding, contact Legacy Remolding today to learn more.
Subscribe to Legacy Remodeling's Blog