Wondering how you can give your home a boost in curb appeal with a quick and inexpensive renovation? Legacy Remodeling can provide new window installation to improve your home’s property value and beauty. You’ll be surprised at the variety of replacement window styles we have available for your window installation project.
Our Window Styles
We have a BBB-Accredited and A+ rated team who can help you add a modern touch to your property. Or we can bring a bit of charm to your space. No matter what, you’ll get high-quality, energy efficient windows.
What are some styles available for your new windows?
- Awning Windows: A wonderful way to bring ventilation into rooms with cluttered or narrow walls. You can use awning windows in rainy weather as they provide some protection against the elements.
- Bay Windows: The classic pop-out window, our bay windows add a tremendous amount of light to any room in the house.
- Bow Windows: We can also install bow windows which add a little variety to your home’s exterior architecture. They also bring lots of light into your home too.
- Casement Windows: Another option for increasing ventilation in tight spaces are these casement windows. Their vertical hinge design allows you to capture the maximum amount of fresh air from passing breezes.
- Double-Hung Windows: Make getting fresh air a little easier with windows featuring top and bottom opening sashes. You’ll be able to open your windows to let heat out and cool air in.
- Garden Windows: Are you a green thumb? If so, our window replacement contractors can provide more opportunities for growing plants indoors with a garden window that lets in light on all sides.
- Hopper Windows: A great window design for your basement and other lower levels of the home. The hopper window features a bottom opening sash.
- Picture Windows: No living room is complete without a massive picture window to show off the views. If you have plenty of scenery around your home, we can help you make the most of it with one of these windows.
- Slider Windows: Install one of these windows behind your kitchen sink, in the bathroom, or anywhere with little room for a swing open window.
Learn More About Our Pittsburgh Window Replacement Company
Legacy Remodeling can help you update your home with window replacement in one of many styles. Just reach out to arrange an appointment with our Pittsburgh contractors. We’ll be happy to discuss the options with you.
Our team can also help you with other remodeling projects like:
- Door Replacement
- Siding installation
- Bathtubs & Showers
Give us a call to set up a free consultation with one of our window installers. Or you can fill out our online form to request more information about another remodeling project.