Investing in any home improvement project is a big decision, but when you’re replacing outdated windows it’s an investment that starts paying you back the very first month.
A typical homeowner can save nearly $500 a year when updating to high-performance windows from single-pane windows—and many homeowners save even more.
Can you afford to throw $500 out of your windows? If not, Legacy Remodeling can help you get the superior windows you want at a very competitive price.
Great prices aren’t the only reason to choose our Edgeworth window company! We also provide:
- Top-Rated Products
- Expert Installation
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- Industry-Leading Warranties
The Best Window Replacement Products, Expertly Installed
Many of our customers have no idea what to look for in window replacement products. They know they want windows that look great and help them to save money on their energy bills, but aren’t sure about which features will deliver the results they want.
Legacy Remodeling makes it a little easier because we only use windows that provide exceptional performance. Our Edgeworth window contractors are proud to install highly rated Andersen windows that offer many important benefits including:
- Style Options: Whether you want to add charm with a single window feature or replace every window in your home, you’ll find what you need among the large selection of available styles.
- Durability: Ultra-durable Fibrex composite can stand up to any whether and provide many years of easy-maintenance performance.
- Money-Saving Efficiency: Low-E glass with argon gas fills are some of the features that make your home more energy efficient.
- Security: Innovative locking mechanisms help to keep your family and your home safe.
No matter what type of windows you choose, you can count on our experienced contractors to provide expert window installation.
Sign Up for an Exact Project Quote Today!
Our Edgeworth replacement window company has helped thousands of homeowners add value, style, and energy efficiency to their homes, and we’ll do the same for you! Call Legacy Remodeling today to learn more about our products and services or fill out our online contact form now to schedule a free, in-home consultation.