Pittsburgh’s Metal Roofing Experts
We know what a problem roofing is for Western Pennsylvania homeowners. The extreme range of our weather takes a devastating toll on traditional roofing materials. From severe spring storms to blazing summer heat to winter ice and snow, the roof is not a pretty place to be, leaving homeowners frustrated and even angry when their “50-year shingles” are worn out after just 12 to 20 years. That’s why, at Legacy Remodeling, we have worked hard to find a superior roofing option for our customers.
Why metal roofing?
Residential metal roofing is one of the fastest growing segments of home improvement – more than quadrupling its market share over the past decade. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with products of lasting value. While other roofs quickly diminish in value as they age, metal roofs provide the following lasting benefits:
- Proven performance expectation of 50+ years
- Beautiful styles to match any home or neighborhood
- Interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance
- Fire resistance
- Energy efficiency by keeping homes cooler
- Low weight to help preserve structural integrity and life
The Classic Advantage
While the benefits of metal roofing materials are well-known, our company takes things even further with The Classic Advantage. Classic Advantage benefits will not be found with many competing products and will rarely, if ever, be found in one family of systems the way they are at Classic Metal Roofing. Consider these unique benefits:
- Concealed fasteners for beauty and weather-tightness: Our products are attached with concealed fasteners in order to give your home a seamless look. Since they are concealed, they are also protected from the elements to ensure long-lasting durability.
- Revolutionary Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 protective coatings resist streaking and protect against peeling, staining, fading and chalking.
- Unique forming methods provide today’s most intricately designed metal roofing profiles. Classic Metal Roofing manufactures all of its products in the United States with the highest quality materials and machinery in order to achieve distinctive looking shingles.
- A wide range of colors to meet today’s home design trends. We understand that our customers want to have choices. That is why we offer many different colors to help you get the custom look that you want for your home.
- Lifetime / 40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty is non pro-rated for all owners. You can feel secure that your purchase is covered against manufacturer defects.
- Warranty transfers to all future owners with no transfer fee. This 40 year warranty adds peace of mind and value to your home for the future owners.
- hI-R Heat Barrier Finishes reflect radiant heat even in dark colors. This reflective finish will help reduce your energy costs by up to 25% and will help keep your roof looking like new for years to come.
- Proven manufacturer with 35+ years of experience. Classic stands behind their products and has stayed on the forefront of technology while accruing less than ten warranty claims in all of its years of business.
- Recycled content of up to 95%: We know how important the environment is to our customers. We are proud to be a green company that uses recycled materials.
- Proven flashing designs including our unique “no-clog” valley system, which ensures your roof will last well beyond your lifetime and provide the highest level of protection for your home.
As you consider a new roof for your home, please consider the many advantages of metal. And then consider the Classic Advantage – benefits that are unmatched in the industry.
Click the links below to learn more about about the unique metal roofing styles provided by Legacy Remodeling: